Friday, April 13, 2012

Our New eNewsletter

Our newsletter just went electronic. Please go to our website, rawhidetravel.com  and sign up to receive it. Below is our first enewsletter. Thanks for taking the time to check us out. Here are a few special updates.

Enjoy! 



FLASH - RAWHIDE TRAVEL NEWS ALERT - FLASH

G'Day everyone - sending you a "Alaska Alert Notice" via the new Rawhide eNewsletter system to let you know that I must release all unsold staterooms on my "Kick Ice" Alaskan Glacier Route Super Cruise and Anchorage Sleepover on April 20.

If you, any of your friends or relatives were contemplating going on this spectacular adventure, once I release my unsold staterooms, I most likely will not be able to get them back as the ship is sold out. Further, if I am able to get a stateroom back, the cost will be MUCH higher than my current contracted rate at $3499 each.

So please let me know ASAP 602-843-5100 if you are interested.

Our Next Special Cruise

Lastly, I am currently dreaming up a CARIBBEAN SUPER CRUISE ADVENTURE for the Fall of 2013. I don't have the routing as of yet but I will be using Royal Caribbean once again. If you think you'd be interested in going, simply let me know and I'll jot down your name and call you when dates and prices are finalized once negotiations are finished. That's about it - hope you like my alert!  

RAWHIDE QUOTE OF THE DAY:
I slept like a log last night and woke up in the fireplace this morning!  

Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the tips or deals. We can be reached at (602) 843-5100.

Sincerely,
Ron Oster

Presented By:
Rawhide Travel and Tours Inc

6008 West Bell Rd # F105
Glendale, Arizona  85308-3793
(602) 843-5100

No comments:

Post a Comment