Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ron's Run Award


We would like to congratulate Ron, owner of Rawhide Travel and Tours on his recent win in a run. Here is what Ron had to say.


Okay, okay, okay, most of know I started running in September 2011. Why? Honestly, I have no idea but discovered that I liked it. I have ran several races here in Phoenix and in Las Vegas over the past year But......I ran one here last month with my stock broker, who is also a runner. We ran the race perfect but after finishing, my name was called on the loud speaker. Thinking I had lost my wallet or worse, my underwear, I approached the announcer only to find out I had won First Place (picture attached) and wanted to share it with you! And yes, I am please as punch because I wasn't trying to win anything, so it was a Total Surprise to me and my first medal. I'm currently just finishing up with training (been training since September 2012) for the world famous P. F. Chang Rock 'n Roll Marathon which will be held here in Phoenix on January 20 but I have not committed as of yet. I have to run 10 miles non-stop this Sunday, which I'm sure I can do, and if all goes well I "might" commit. Anyway, just keeping you updated and a Big Thank You to all of you who have come out (at 7:00am!!!) in the past and supported me in my efforts.  

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and here's wishing you all the very best for 2013

Way to go Ron!

Presented By:
Rawhide Travel and Tours Inc
6008 West Bell Rd # F105
Glendale, Arizona  85308-3793
(602) 843-5100
rawhidetravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment