Friday, February 1, 2013

Come Out and Support Ron


Kick off the day of the Big Game by getting your run in early.  Join the 2nd Annual Super Day 10K at Rio Vista Community Park or just come out and support Ron, owner of Rawhide Travel and Tours. Here is what Ron has to say:

Hey everyone, the old fool is at it again and running in "The City of Peoria Super Day 10k Run and Kids Mile Run" this Sunday February 03 and I sure would appreciate your support if ya want to come out and cheer me on? I'm now running a "ten minute mile" through all of my training so based on that, I should finish the 6.2 mile (10k) non-stop run in just a hair over an hour. You will be there to cheer me on as I cross the finish line, right? Seriously, would be great to have you there. It's at Rio Vista Community Park (88th Avenue and T-Bird). The run starts at 8:00am, I have to be there at 7:00am to register and I'd suggest you get there at 7:30am so we can talk and stuff before the big shove off. Also, there is a "kids run" that's one mile long so if you have kids that want to do this, there's still time to sign them up and it's only $10 and they will receive a t-shirt and some type of medal for participating. Fun. For more info, go to www.peoriaaz,gov/running and when it opens, just click on the February 03 race and all the info will pop up......even a map of the routing. This will be my fifth race over the past year, my longest being 10 miles non-stop. Hope to see you there.....

Good Luck Ron!!!


Presented By:
Rawhide Travel and Tours Inc
6008 West Bell Rd # F105
Glendale, Arizona  85308-3793
(602) 843-5100
rawhidetravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment